Monday, March 25, 2013

saranghae bang yong guk


love love love,..,u are my love,..,hehe <3<3

this is my love's phote,..,(daydream),..,
cute isnt???wish i could see him in front of my eye,..,i will hug him,.,sooooooooo cutee that moment,..,but in reality i could'nt do it,..,im just an ordinary girl n unloved one,.., its ok,..,

T_T

i really wish someday i can see ur face n touch your cute face like touching my cute cat,..,hehe,..,kawaiii
when i see him in rain sound mv,..,i can see his cuteness with that hair n outfit,.even daehyun is more cuter,..,but my eye coudnt get away to see bang yong guk,..,my only love,..,so much for love,..,

k that's all,..,sorry if my english is bad,..,love u all ,..,n love love love bang yong guk soo muchh,..,hahahaha

mood : daydream too much



No comments:

Post a Comment